Feb. 14, 2019, 3:10 a.m.
You get an original and high-quality paper based on extensive research. The completed work will be correctly formatted, referenced and tailored to your level of study.
We value your privacy. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent. Your payment data is also safely handled as you process the payment through a secured and verified payment processor.
Every single order we deliver is written from scratch according to your instructions. We have zero tolerance for plagiarism, so all completed papers are unique and checked for plagiarism using a leading plagiarism detector.
We strive to deliver quality custom written papers before the deadline. That's why you don't have to worry about missing the deadline for submitting your assignment.
You can ask to revise your paper as many times as you need until you're completely satisfied with the result. Provide notes about what needs to be changed, and we'll change it right away.
From answering simple questions to solving any possible issues, we're always here to help you in chat and on the phone. We've got you covered at any time, day or night.
We always got your back! EssayWritingPool moderators keep you protected from fraudster and writers trying to rip you off. As the employer you are required to pay before you post and money is only released to the writer once you are satisfied with the work.
By default, EssayWritingPool charges a 5% commission rate as the posting fee. This money is used to pay the tech team, marketing plus other services. The goal is to improve the site for all users.
Before submitting your final answer, you writer has been trained and is mandated to ensure they have performed a full quality check. Below are our general guidelines for formatting and quality control. These guidelines should always be followed unless the you the employer requests different. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in warnings, suspensions and bans for the writer.
When working on an answer that involves writing and/or research, the writer follows these guidelines.
1. Doc file format: Your final answer should be uploaded as .doc files, unless you request another file type.
2. Outline: For your convenience an outline of the written response will be included in a separate attached file.
3. Work Cited: Include citations of all resources used. Make sure to use proper citation formatting.
4. Formatting: Follow APA guidelines , unless you as the student has requested a different formatting.
5. Spelling and Grammar: Before receiving the answer your answer must be run through a spellchecker and be proof read for grammar.
6. Content checker: All content should be original. It can be double checked using our content checker. Non original work result in a banned writers. So we guarantee plag free work.
When working on a math/science question, the following guidelines are followed.
1. Explanation: Your final answer should show a complete and full explanation of how the answer was arrived at.
2. Work Cited & Referenced: all sources ought to be referenced.
3. Concepts: All major concepts should be explained and referenced.
4. Doc: Please include an attached version of your explanation and answer.
· Spellcheck / Content checker browser add-on
· Plagiarism Checker